Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mini Haul!!

 Hello lovelies!!

Recently I hit up a couple sales and I had to share with you all what I got... Bath and Body Works is having its Semi Annual sale!! I believe it's still going on, so if you haven't taken advantage of this amazing sale I would definitely go check it out... On to my mini haul...





1. Degree Deodorant
2. Caress Body Wash
3. Wet & Wild Mega last in the color Back to the Fuchsia
4. Bath & Body- body spray in Berry Flirt
5. Bath & Body- Candle in Villa Bergamot
6. Bath & Body- Body glitter body perfume in Paris Blossom
7. Sinful Colors Nailpolish- in Endless Blue
8. Nail File
9. Noxzema 4 blade Razors
10. Bath & Body- Candle in Tiki Beach
11. Bath & Body- Oil Mist in Paris Amour
12. Bath & Body- Forever Red Roller ball perfume
13. 5th Ave Fashionista Cleansing & Makeup Remover towelettes with ylang ylang oil

I only spent $30 at Bath & Body because of all the sales... I think the most I spent on one item at BBW was $7.50 on the candles...
I spent $23 at Waglreens most of the stuff was on sale and I also received over 2000 points for my purchases...

I wish I was a coupon-er!!! I just have no patience for all that!!

Anyway, time for bed!! Night Night lovelies!!

exes&oh's
Jessyka

4 comments:

Jessica said...

such girly fun stuff i love it all! great buys sweetie

MZ.CYN said...

Woohoo!! I need to hit up Bath & Body ASAP!!!! I need candles! lol And girl, you need to get on that couponing grind. hahaha.

lhbubbles said...

You got some great stuff! I love bath & body candles!

http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

lhbubbles said...

Nice haul! I love bath & body candles!