Sunday, January 27, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Hello lovely ladies!!

I know by now, you all know about influenster... I qualified for the Palmolive Fresh Infusions vox box and got 3 full size bottles of this awesome dish soap. I already used Palmolive dish soap at home on the regular. So when influenster sent me these soaps I knew I would love them! They smell so good!! I have been using these soaps for over 3 weeks now and it cuts grease easily and leaves your hands soft and smelling delicious.


I did share one of my soaps with my cousin. She has been using her dish soap for a week now and she absolutely loves it.


These Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soaps are originally priced at $2.99

I will definately be buying more of these dish soaps!!

xoxo
Jessyka

((((INFLUENSTER sent me these items for FREE. My review is based on my experience with Palmolive and my HONEST OPINION.)))))

7 comments:

Jessica said...

i love um as well :P

circleofchaos said...

Love Palmolive.*_*
Maybe follow each other???
My Blog

Sincerely, Ayla said...

hey doll!! I have to start buying this!! My man buys the dish soap and he gets dawn! lol... it does not leave my hands soft! So definitely gonna grab this next time I'm at the store! xoxox

Jannie said...

Influenster sends out awesome stuff. These dish soaps look like they all smell good. I know for sure I'd look forward to washing dishes if I got one of these. :)

I need to be active on Influenster again. :D

I'm glad both you and your cousin love them. :)

Ploy Varnichgorn said...

Oooo! These look interesting. I haven't seen these anywhere here in the UK yet though! Will definitely keep an eye out for them :)

ploy <3 x

Bisma said...

Nice review :)
They look Pretty <3
Check out my Blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

ANDYSTYLE said...

great post...
follow me back, if you like ;) andy