Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello Lovelies,

I haven't kept up with the blog as much as I have been wanting too.... I've honestly, been beyond busy!! One of my New Year resolutions was to start doing more of the things I love... I have always been afraid of what people think/thought of me... So, I have let a lot of my passions slip away... Well, I finally got over that ((kinda)) and I began taking action on doing things that make me happy... One of those things is photography!! I took classes of photography and I've always been obssesed with it but I never picked up a camera or tried to do my own little "photoshoot" not that it would be any kind of professional but basically just to wet my feet...  Anywho.. My sister is getting married and I offered my "photography skills" for her save the dates... So, I thought I would share some of the photos I took!! I hope you enjoy them!! We live in Chicago so its freezing here! All the photos were taken outside so you can just imagine how cold we all were...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Hope you all enjoyed!! I have been planning my sisters bachelorette party and bridal shower.. She is getting married July 20th this year.. I'm so happy for her and my soon to be Brother In Law Steven.. They are the cutest couple!!

By no means do I think I am a professional photographer but I do think the pictures came out cute... ((They  haven't been photoshopped other than changing to sepia or black &white))

I'll be posting a make up post soon.. I have some cute ideas I'm working on!!

Exes & Oh's
Jessyka

10 comments:

Jessica said...

omg these are so creative and good!! i love it hun.. cant wait for your makeup looks!! take care

MZ.CYN said...

WOW! They came out great for a beginner! Great job girl!! Keep it up :)And blog more.

Julisa said...

aww nice job! the pics came out really cute!

Ploy Varnichgorn said...

Great pictures! Keep it up, hun you're really talented :).

withloveploy.blogspot.com

Ploy <3 x

Sincerely, Ayla said...

omg girly!!! DO IT PROFESSIONALY!! No joke!! you got mad skillz doll!!!! your sister is beautiful like you!!! awww i love wedding!! tear! xoxoxo love this post!!

Jannie said...

These wedding pictures are AMAZING. I am glad you're following your New Year's Resolution of doing something that makes you happy. Based on your work, I can see you becoming very successful with this craft. You definitely have the eye for photography. You're very talented and creative. :)

Congratulations to your sister and your soon-to-be brother-in-law. :)

Thanks for leaving me a blog comment too. Take care. :)

Natalia said...

These pictures look so lovely :) x

Alma said...

Great photography skills, omg they are such a beautiful couple, they're gonna make hot babies loL!

Milex said...

your sense of style feels so right

Pretty Staggering Things said...

Beautiful pictures! You`ve inspired me to make more photos like these! I love photography too and appreciate everyone`s nice job!