Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My life is better with Make-Up!

Hello Lovelies!!

As you all know I have a serious problem when it comes to Make-up! If its pretty I MUST have it! && That's just the way I have always been! Some people tell me I have an addiction, some say I am a hoarder... Whatever the case may be, I don't mind it one bit!!

Here are some things I recently just added to the collection... Some were gifts but most are just ME spending my hard working moneys!! Enjoy =D

 My first Sleek make up order.. I-Divine palettes in Au Naturel & Respect, Face Form in Light, Suede Effect Pressed Powder in SE02, Lipsticks in Pink Freeze & Coral Reef.

PINK FREEZE
 
 Coral Reef
 Sephora Storybook eyeshadow palette- Cinderella
 Mac Lipsticks in DIVA & REBEL
 Lorac Pro Palette = LOVE
 STILA Lip Glaze Trio, Stila Collectible Holiday Palette, Urban Decay Double Ended Eye Pencil Set, && Nail Polish
OCC Lip Tars in NSFW, ANIME, && HUSH
 
Hope you beautiful ladies enjoyed... I haven't used a lot of these items other than some of the Sleek make up which I am totally in love with! I can't believe it took me so long to order from Sleek but I am definately buying more! It shipped pretty fast for it being international && all!! I also, used the Pro Palette and I must admitt its AMAZING!! I love it!!
 
XoXo
Jessyka

9 comments:

MZ.CYN said...

*MY JAW JUST DROPPED* I am drooling over your goodies!! And you got the Lorac Pro palette and OCC lip tars!! Aaah so jelly! I still need to try those Sleek things. lol. Jeez woman, now I want to go shopping again. haha.

Jessica said...

eeek you got amazing stuff!!! loved this haul sweetie! all the lippies are gorgg as well hope you had fun shoppin hehe

Vivid said...

Such a beautiful lipsticks! Wow! : )

Mery said...

Hello dear!
I did not know your blog, it's great!
you have a new follower, follow me back?

algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

Sincerely, Ayla said...

HEY DOLL!! Its me Ayla!! I'm back! lol.... so girl if you could afford it, haurd it!! lol i missed ya!!!! And im glad to see your blogging now!!!! :) xoxox

devin olivia said...

love the palettes
and great lip colors
xo
DOLLMEUP

Dinorah ♥ said...

The liptars look amazing!! that pink one looks gorg! I love the Pink Freeze l/s too. You know how to treat yourself <33

LOOKAMILLION said...

Hi! Love your blog, Im a new follower

Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber and have a beauty blog where I feature product reviews, picture tutorials, looks I have created and so on..
Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?!

Love always
xxx
Sanna

www.lookamillion.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com

P.s I always follow back x

Janine said...

ahhhh you got the cinderella palette ♥ i want it sooo bad & i want to try the lip tars too!