Monday, December 17, 2012

If you want to view paradise.. Take a look around && view it!

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I have been away for quite sometime.. Of course, neglecting this blog of mine that needs much TLC!! This post wont be about make up, beauty, or fashion.. Just a little about me and what I have been up too...

Over Thanksgiving my sister, a childhood friend, & I went on vacation to visit one of my close friends that lives in Hawaii.. So, I wanted to share a couple of pictures from the island of OAHU.... My friend lives just a couple of steps from Waikiki Beach... I just have to let you girls know that if you have never been, that place is truely BREATH TAKING, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, LIKE NO OTHER PLACE!! The air even smells like flowers! && the people there are beyond nice, not just because they have to be... Because they are TRUELY HAPPY people..  I cried the day I had to come home.. I don't know when I will ever return, maybe not for another 29 years but I have these beautiful memories that I will cherish FOREVER!

 HIKING DIAMOND HEAD
 VIEW FROM THE TOP OF DIAMOND HEAD
 WAIKIKI BEACH
 THE LIGHTHOUSE
 WE MADE IT BACK DOWN...
 THE FLOWERS WERE BEAUTIFUL...
 I TREATED MYSELF TO SHAVED ICE AFTER THE HIKE
NORTH SHORE BEACH
 WE GOT TO SEE TURTLES

 THE VIEWS
 SURFING AT NORTH BEACH ((NOT ME))
 GIOVANNIS SHRIMP!! BOMB.COM
 SIIIIGH
 THEIR ART WORK IS AMAZING
 I THOUGHT THESE WERE FUNNY
 I SAW HER EVERYWHERE AND SHES SOO CUTE
 MY FRIEND ANGEL IN THE YELLOW HOOLA SKIRT
 ABOUT TO BE TAUGHT HOW TO HULA
 HOOOOOLAAAAAH
 I WAS GETTING INTO IT!!
 I TAKE IT I WAS HAVING FUN!
 SHE'S MY ((GET IN SHAPE)) INSPIRATION
 WITH THE HULA BOYS
 PARASAILING!!
 THAT IS DIAMOND HEAD!
 WAIKIKI
 SUNSET PARASAILING
 ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS I DID!
 I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!!
 SHAKA!!!
 SO THIS IS RIGHT BEFORE THEY DUNK US IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN
 I WANTED YOU ALL TO SEE MY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS....
 OOOH YEAAAAAAAAH!!! HOW FUNNY IS THAT!!
HAWAII 2012
 
Well ladies.. Sorry for the picture overload... I actually didn't even post HALF of what I took... Hope you all enjoyed!! && Remember life is PRECIOUS!! You never know when you won't be here anymore... SO ENJOY IT!! Travel, Laugh, Dare to do something out of the box, LIVE!! You only have ONE LIFE!!!
 
hugs&kisses!!
Jessyka

9 comments:

Jessica said...

omgggggggggggggg im so effen jelly! i soo want to go para-sailing!! lmao cochina at those wierd doll figurines hahaaa. i loved this post hunny miss u in the blogging world did u ever see my weekend recap i know you love them i posted one for my thanksgiving hehe.. anywho glad you have fun and at least you can say you went :)

ELISA said...

followed back!

Please vote for me at this
link for the Grazia contest!You can vote every day…thanks!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Julisa said...

amazing pics!! looks like you had a lot of fun
i wanna gooo! lol

MZ.CYN said...

AAAAHHH! I'm so happy you had a great time!!! Looking at these pix remind me of when I went and I'm long over due for another paradise vacation. Someday. That's so cool you went parasailing! Looks like so much fun! And I want some SHRIMP! Spicy please. lol. Blog some more!! xoxo

SILVIA said...

Hi dear!
I love ur style!
such a wonderful blog
xx

GagCloud said...

Awesome pics sweetie :)
I'm following u back

Ana Filipa said...

loove the pics. you hav such of time. hope you ll visit our blog and flw us too

GagCloud said...

Check out the international competition in my blog :)
http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/2012/12/competition-my-new-years-outfit.html

Dinorah ♥ said...

Hoooww freakin fun! I'm so glad you had such a blast! Everything looks so beautiful & awesome. I hope to one day visit too! I bet you're aching to go back, it looks gorgeous!