Monday, September 10, 2012

Just a lil something...

My weekend was really uneventful as far as going out or doing anything exciting! Friday one of my favorite clients came in and surprised me with some make up goodies... This lady is such a sweetheart I always love when she comes in because she's always so nice!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
A silver sally hansen nailpolish pen && an Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette...

I used the pen at work to add the word LOVE & make a heart design ... && it was really easy to use and dried very quickly! I did not add a clear coat over because I was working... The letters stayed on for 3 days and then started to rub off!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

After work.. I went to pick up my fav beer.. If you know me or follow me on twitter you know that my fav beer is TECATE!! Well, to my surpise they changed the can && I super love it!! I think the eagle on the can is so sexy! haha

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Other than that I just played with my make up.. I'll leave you with a couple face of the days... Sat & Sunday!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
I wanted to do dramatic eyelashes because I never do... I actually loved how it turned out!
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Sock bun is my new favorite hair style!!

Sunday I was invited to a Bears football party!! So, I decided since it was the first Game I would get into it and wear my Bears shirt and play with my make up a little...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Blue eyes & orange lips

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Bears beat the Colts.. I didn't watch much of the game instead I was eating snacks and talking to the girls..

Hope you girls had a great weekend!!

xoxo Jessyka



3 comments:

MZ.CYN said...

You look so pretty!! Glad you had a great weekend! xoxo

Jessica said...

i love ur lippies all the time!!!!! the orange ish one is so pretty it looks good on you love ur hair in the bears pics!!! your beautifull hun and your client lady is such a sweetheart..

Jessica said...

real quick yes those were bomb ass aguachile umm haha and i have not heard ohh lawdd ima check it out i need a laugh hehe thanks hun