Friday, September 28, 2012

Ch.. ch.. ch.. ch.. CHERRY BOMB!!!

Happy Friday Lovelys!!

This week has been long and super stressful for me!! I've been moving out of my place, and let me just tell you ((moving is such a draaaaaaaaaag)) it's hard work and time consuming! Anywho... This morning I felt a little more relaxed and decided to shake off some of the stress and lazyness and actually put make up on my face!

I chose my "at the moment" favorite lipstick.. Which is Wet & Wild Cherry Bomb 918D I say "At the moment" because I totally change favorite lipsticks every other week!! I'm sure I'm not the only one with that problem! I really do love how pigmented these lipsticks are!! My only problem is that some tend to dry and make my lips look chapped!! So make sure you use a good lip moisturizer before applying these babies and a bit of lipgloss helps too!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This lipstick retails at about $1.49 or less if they go on sale!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
I had to choose either cute hair style or make up!! Obvi MAKE UP won!! haha

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Hugs&Kisses
Jessyka

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this girl! Its a nice color I need to buy me more of these. Happy Friday I'm so happy your on ur blogging game! Besos

Jessica said...

did u erase ur instagram?? i posted the lippie on there for you and tried to tag you but your name wouldnt come up :( hope everythings ok hun