Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Guess who's back!!

I can't remember the last time I updated my blog... I honestly, have no time to keep up with it. I shouldn't make excuses and make time to update more frequently and I've decided to give it a shot. ((With that being said I'm gonna need major help with getting a cute layout because this one is not working!!)) haha

One major reason that I do want to keep up with my blog is because of one of my tweethearts and blogerina Butterflymommy aka Allthingsaddicted... She's always motivating me to keep up with my blog and giving me a hard time when I don't!! She's such a sweetheart && motivator!!! Her blog always has the cutest nail and make up post!! She also shares pictures of her private life, what she does over the weekend... I can always look forward to work on Monday because of her weekend cap post!! Thanks Jess for being soo sweet!!

Back in June she held a giveaway and I won some goodies... Photobucket I loved all of the goodies she sent me!!

Check out her blog and enter her new giveaway!!
Photobucket
  Good Luck!!

On another note I went to Walgreens during my lunch and bought these goodies.. Photobucket Thinking of maybe doing a nail post next... We'll see!!

Hugs & Kisses Jessyka

2 comments:

MZ.CYN said...

YAY!! Glad to see you blogging! I need to get back on it as well. Can't wait to see more of you!! xoxo

Jessica said...

soo happy to see you blogging doll!!! it really isnt that hard right? hehe!!! thnx for the shout out. and dont think just cause u blogged once ima be off ur back lol cant wait to see more of you xoxo jessica :)